Tuesday 13 May 2014

UNJUST ME



He accuses me of waste
But he should know the pain in my waist
I'm scared.. I have a brain this big
But I possess no strength to dig

It's always about his goods 
And Never about my moods 
Oh, what a cruel and hard man!
A lament for my crafty, soft hands

Why do I have to beg?
When his debtors I have to use
It's always been about his ways
Now, it's time to try my thoughts

Wait... He's blessed me with so much
I like to feel his touch
His grace is like free lunch
But yet I fail to launch

All I have, he gave me
What he gifted, I buried deep
I breathe and live for the moment, unaided
My eyes I've shut, blinded.

Oh master, master.. son of David
My world around is caving
Please dig me out, save me!!
I yield my life, use me.



Unjust me is based on the parables of the unjust servant and talents. It was initially titled Diggers and Beggars.

jide akeju
10/05/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment