Friday 6 February 2015

PVC update and the secret audio .

PVC update and the secret audio .

I woke up this morning with great optimism that I would finally have my permanent voters card in my hand before midday. 

I went to my polling unit with my temporary card as well as my wife's and found a short queue so I joined in. As usual, Nigerians were too impatient and tried to jump the queue. It eventually got to my turn after a young man from the locality had made a small scene after being denied the opportunity to collect cards for other people who were most likely at work. 

I handed the lady who had created a burdensome distribution protocol my card and also showed her my wife's card as well. Then she went on and on about not being able to hand over any card by proxy. I said, "even my wife's own?" but she insisted despite my contest. She must have looked through the entire stack of cards twice but did not locate mine. She then handed my card back to me and told me to come back. I looked at her like "are you serious?". I told her I wasn't moving a millimeter until I left with my card. She attempted to move on to the next person on the line but I was having none of it. She had made so much noise about not giving me my wife's card which I had spotted when she was checking. 

Nothing happened next for almost one hour largely caused by her suggesting that I visited another polling unit to check as a mix up during sorting could have occurred. I asked her what the odds of actually finding the card there were. I referred her to her statement that one person could only collect one card so she had no choice but to give me what was due to me from wherever it was. The people on the line had become very restive and the fellow who caused a scene earlier  returned to have another shot at the lady and almost got physical with her and other local boys who were hanging around to ensure things were in order.

I gave her a piece of my mind and only left the area when one of the guys I was familiar with in the area assured me that he would personally help sort things out. 

The latest about my PVC is that it is missing and needs to be found. I will be prepared for another ultimate search tomorrow or on Sunday and that lady would be advised to get things properly sorted out.

I departed that chaotic scene sweaty and angry only to stumble on the story about an audio recording that clearly tells the tale of how certain PDP stalwarts arranged the Ekiti heist a few months ago. I understand that Fayose and Obanikoro have separately denied the audio features them but it is clear to any good hearted individual that they are simply wasting their time. 

The audio has Fayose, Koro, Omisore and a certain federal legislator scolding a seemingly reluctant brigadier like a school boy. They also strategized on how to effectively execute their master plan crafted in Abuja to ensure victory for fayose and his principal in Abuja. The utterances of the men clearly indict Goodluck Jonathan and several kabiyesis and civilians in Ekiti. I seriously wonder what my  jonathanian friends in real time and cyber space make of this recent revelation. 

This is the stuff that marks the demise of political careers and ensures heads roll spontaneously. It clearly shows how moribund all our security forces have become in the hands of a few individuals whereby a mere Obanikoro would suggest to a brigadier that his rise up the army food chain rested in whether he was happy or not.

I have said it before, the plot for the American series Scandal cannot match what goes down daily in Nigeria. I am not sure if what cost Nixon his presidency is as bad as this; the Abuja principal and producer of this noxious events will still continue  to go around making promises of a better tomorrow for the youths instead of resigning.

You  deeply embarrass your generation and all who have invested time and effort to train you if you still listen to that audio and talk about certificate or an Islamist agenda.

Chaii, chaii, chaii!!!!!



Joa
060215

No comments:

Post a Comment